Microfone de Mão + Cabeça UHF - LD Systems - U506UKHBH2
- True diversity UHF wireless system
- Shock-mounted dynamic and condenser microphone capsules
- Automatic channel scan
- Easy one-touch infrared frequency syncing
- Pilot tone squelch circuit prevents noise
- Switchable RF transmitter output (2, 10 or 30 mW)
- Rugged enclosures
- High-contrast OLED display
The U500® Series vocal sets were developed in Germany to bring you affordable professional technology and sound quality. The radio systems for vocals and speech deliver impressive performance and high reliability, which will certainly exceed your expectations. We have designed the range specifically for professional users to ensure that your performance is an impressive and emotional experience.
Selectable transmit power up to 30 mW provides the U500® vocal sets with a free-field range of over 100 metres. They are available in three frequency bands: 584 - 608 MHz and 655 - 679 MHz, where 12 systems can be operated simultaneously, and 823 - 832 MHz + 863 - 865 MHz, where six systems can be operated at the same time. The True Diversity UHF wireless systems are equipped with an automatic scan facility to find the best free frequency, and convenient one-touch infrared synchronisation of transmitter and receiver to facilitate easy set up.
High-contrast OLED displays provide an excellent overview of functions, with indicators for group, channel, radio frequency, and signal strength and battery status. You can even enter individual usernames. In addition to the squelch function, the transmitter’s silent pilot tone ensures fail-safe operation. It protects against interference and mutes the receiver if signals without this tone are present. The U500®’s efficient technology and high-quality components provide clear, distortion-free transmission without latency or artefacts. Low power consumption means that the transmitter can run for up to 10 hours with 2 x AA batteries.
The U500® Series vocal sets are available with hand-held transmitters, headsets, lavalier microphones and single or double receivers. The hand-held transmitters feature interchangeable microphone capsules to suit singing or speaking.
Overview of frequency ranges of vocal sets:
- U505 // 584 - 608 MHz // 12 systems can be used simultaneously
- U506 // 655 - 679 MHz // 12 systems can be used simultaneously
- U508 // 823 - 832 MHz + 863 - 865 MHz // six systems can be used simultaneously
- U506 UK (Channel 38) // 606 – 614 MHz //
- U518 // 1785 – 1800 MHz //
- Product typeWireless Microphone SystemsTypeHeadsets / HandheldsTransmission frequency range606 - 614 MHzWeight5,3 kgLDU506UKR2 - LD Systems U506 UK R 2 Dual receiverProduct typeWireless Microphone System AccessoriesTypeReceiversModulation TypeFMFrequency response30 - 16000 HzChannels96 (8 groups of 12 channels)Groups8Antenna inputs2Antenna connectorBNCSignal-to-noise ratio> 100 dBNoise reductionsquelchTHD< 0.1 %Audio output, balanced2 x XLRControlsupIndicators2 x OLED DisplayAudio output, unbalanced2 x 6.3 mm TSAudio mix output, balancedXLRWidth484 mmAudio mix output, unbalanced2 x 6.3 mm TSAccessories (included)Rack kitHeight44 mmDepth200 mmMax. output level+10 dBuWeight2,05 kgHeadphones ouput1Headphones outputs6.3 mm TRSLDU506UKBP - LD Systems U506 UK BP Bodypack transmitterTypeBodypackInputsMini-XLR (3-pin)Rated HF output powerVariable (2mW, 10mW, 30mW)Signal-to-noise ratio>90 dBControlsselectIndicatorsOLED DisplayOperating voltage2 x AA batteryOperating time>10 h (with alkaline batteries)Width65 mmHeight86 mmDepth23 mmWeight0,09 kgOther featuresWireless Microphone System AccessoriesLDWS100MH1 - LD Systems WS 100 MH 1 HeadsetTypeHeadsetsFrequency response20 - 20.000 HzNominal impedance680 Ohm(s)Phantom power requierements5 VMicrophone inputmini-XLR (3-pin, female)Accessories (included)Foam windscreenWeight0,043 kgLDU506UKMD - LD Systems U506 UK MD Dynamic handheld microphoneTypeMicrophonesFrequency response60 - 16000 HzMicrophone typedynamicDirectivitycardioidSignal-to-noise ratio>95 dBControlsmenuWeight0,25 kgLength257 mmDiameter51 mmOther featuresinterchangeable capsule