Cameo Splitter DMX SB8.3
8-channel DMX splitter / booster (3-pin)
The Cameo CLSB83 is the professional solution for configuring DMX networks. The splitter and booster in 19" format amplifies the DMX input signal and distributes it to 8 electrically isolated outputs. It is connected directly to the DMX controller or to DMX devices. The input and the THRU socket for looping of the signal are duplicated on the front and back of the CLSB83 and connected in parallel. Bright LEDs show the DMX and power status of the channels on the front panel, the outputs are located on the back. A switchable 120 Ohm terminating resistor on the DMX THRU output and the power switch complete the equipment; the IEC-cable is supplied. For convenient output connector access and reverse installation the rack-mount angles can be attached to the rear of the chassis.
The Cameo DMX splitter and booster is also available in 5-pin design (art. No CLSB85).
- Professional 8-way DMX splitter / booster
- Chassis 1U 19" rack-mount enclosure
- DMX INPUT: 1 x XLR (3-pin) front panel, 1 x XLR (3-pin) back panel
- DMX THRU: 1 x XLR (3-pin) front panel, 1 x XLR (3-pin) back panel
- 8 electrically isolated XLR (3-pin) outputs on the back
- DMX status indicator per channel
- Power status indicator
- Switchable 120 Ohm terminating resistor for the DMX THRU output jack
- Front and rear rack-mount angle attachment options
SpecificationsProduct number: CLSB83 Product type: DMX splitter / booster Type: DMX 512 protocol DMX inputs: 2 (parallel) DMX input connectors: XLR 3-pin male DMX Thru Outputs: 2 (parallel) DMX Thru Output Connectors: XLR 3-pin female DMX outputs: 8 (electrically isolated) DMX output connectors: XLR 3-pin male Controls: Power On/Off, DMX Thru Terminator Indicators: 8 x Signal LED, 8 x Power LED Mains connector: IEC socket Operating voltage: transformer, 230 V AC, 50 Hz Power consumption: 15W Width: 483mm Height: 44mm Depth: 160mm Weight: 3kg Accessories (included): Power cord